Age of Power Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hi there!"-said the Admin.

Go down

Nintendo Franchises

"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_lcap0%"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_lcap50%"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_lcap0%"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_lcap50%"Hi there!"-said the Admin. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

"Hi there!"-said the Admin. Empty "Hi there!"-said the Admin.

Post by Zephyrine Mon May 25, 2015 12:04 pm

So, I'll open up a poll for all Nintendo fans ~<3 My favorite series from it is the Legend of Zelda. Which is yours?
(I could only fit a few on here, so I'll just also do other.)

Some other video games I love: Minecraft, Cube World, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Dungeons and Dragons (But It's not a Video Game), and Super Smash Bros. So now you see I'm a HUGE gamer Very Happy.  I am also a great artist, and love to draw and read.

Fav Book Series: The Dragon Chronicles, Wings of Fire, The Calamity Series, Talon saga.

Fav TV Shows: Doctor Who, The Weather Channel(DO NOT JUDGE  Mad)

Want-to be jobs: Meteorologist, Detective, Youtuber, Artist.

Fav music types: Rock and Pop.  And I hate country.

Fav band: Trans Siberian Orchestra .

Fav Youtubers: paulsoaresjr, Game Theory(or anything like them), MLP-Silver Quill(or anything like him)
Zephyrine
Zephyrine
Admin

https://ageofpowerlegacies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum